viernes, 21 de enero de 2011

ENGLISH



REVISION WAS/WERE

Some sentences are present and some are past 
Put am/is/are/was/were
 1. Last year she ..... 22, so she ......   23 now.
 2. Today the weather ....... nice, but yesterday it .......cold.
 3. I...... hungry. Can I have something to eat?
 4. I......... hungry last night, so I had something to eat.
 5. Where .......... you at 11 o´clock last Friday morning?
 6. Don´t buy those shoes. They ....... too expensive.
 7. Why ......... you so angry yesterday?
 8. We must go now. It ...... very late.
 9. This time last year I ...... in Paris.
10. We ....... tired when we arrived home, so we went to bed.
11. Charlie Chaplin died in 1978. He ........... a famous film star.
12. "Where ............ the children? "I don´t know. They ...... in the garden ten minutes ago" 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario